Identification please

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osfigueroajr

Reaction score
Any ideas? Originally had trouble uploading a picture through my phone.  Since then I have added it through my laptop.  See below.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no image displayed, there simply is the text IMG_3017.jpeg shown.

If you are unable to upload a photo, then you can upload to a site like Photobucket or another image host. Then you would post the link it gives you to display it on the forum.

To use Photobucket, refer to my images in the post on avatars. Although it is for a different thing, step 4 and step 5 show how to use Photobucket and get the image link with directions and screenshot images.

Sorry I was trying to add it through my phone.  Couldn't get it to work and I have not set-up a photobucket account.

IMG_3548.JPG

Sorry I was trying to add it through my phone.  Couldn't get it to work and I have not set-up a photobucket account.
Indeed there are some problems with adding pictures from a phone since the v4 forum software update for many users, hopefully the software programmers get it resolved soon.

It looks like mantisman 230 has already identified it too. ;)

Looking through some photos it is likely Sphodromantis lineola, as your mantid and that species has orange dots just above it's forearm "elbows" - compare to the photo here and here too. In that regard it isn't Sphodromantis baccettii as they have blue dots.

Latest posts