Idolo Picks Dog's Nose

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giesle

Reaction score
My dog enjoys a good nose cleaning....

idolo%20picks%20dog%27s%20nose.jpg

Not that there is any such thing as a bad dog, morally speaking...but yours is a very, VERY good dog! Thanks for sharing.

My dog actually knows not to mess with my lizards or mannies either,but he eats those loose Blue bottles like its flying popcorn lol,I've always loved this series of the dog with different things,he is a good trooper :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My dog actually knows not to mess with my lizards or mannies either,but he eats those loose Blue bottles like its flying popcorn lol,I've always loved this series of the dog with different things,he is a good trooper :D
I know what you mean. Winston goes crazy trying to catch flies and he doesn't quit until he accomplishes what he set out to do. Sometimes I have to help him out because an hour later he is getting on my nerves. :)

I could use some help picking mine, is he available? :tt2:
You talking about your nose or your dog's nose? :) Either way, sorry, he is dead. No idea why. One day he seemed great. The next he was dead. You know how them Idolos can get. This is kind of an old picture anyway. I had just never showed it to anybody before.

Haha! My dog has been taught to stay away from our critters, i.e. lizards, mantids, snakes, and whatever other current guest non-mammal that we may have.

Latest posts