Idologrl

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aryia

Reaction score
Received a very wonderfully packed P. wahlbergii ootheca from her. Shipping was very prompt and communication was very good too! The ootheca hatched a bunch of nymphs a couple weeks later which I'm very happy about : )

I chat with Crystal often and she is very dedicated to her mantises and takes good care of them, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

Received a very wonderfully packed P. wahlbergii ootheca from her. Shipping was very prompt and communication was very good too! The ootheca hatched a bunch of nymphs a couple weeks later which I'm very happy about : )

I chat with Crystal often and she is very dedicated to her mantises and takes good care of them, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
Thanks Billie I'm glad you're happy!

I would highly recommend idologrl, i received a female orchid in perfect condition even being shipped in the dead of winter to NH.

I look forward to working with her on a breeding project we are getting started on.

She definitely puts the extra time and care to make sure everything arrives safe and sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
She did an excellant job of packing! The little nymphs came through shipping even with the terrible cold temps here in Maine. I will definitely do business again!

I am a good friend of Crystal and I could not have asked for a better service. She is a great person to talk to and is very knowledgable and passionate. We have been trying to get more Idolos in the U.S. so she sent me her beautiful female and she even express shipped her! My male is getting very old but i still have hopes! Getting a fresh adult male next week to make sure we get ooths no matter what! We both have a passion to have idolos captive bred in the United States and stop poachers from selling wild collected ooths! Thanks again Crystal proud to business with you! I will upload some pics later of her and my girl! A++++ Best shipping I have ever seen!

I am a good friend of Crystal and I could not have asked for a better service. She is a great person to talk to and is very knowledgable and passionate. We have been trying to get more Idolos in the U.S. so she sent me her beautiful female and she even express shipped her! My male is getting very old but i still have hopes! Getting a fresh adult male next week to make sure we get ooths no matter what! We both have a passion to have idolos captive bred in the United States and stop poachers from selling wild collected ooths! Thanks again Crystal proud to business with you! I will upload some pics later of her and my girl! A++++ Best shipping I have ever seen!
Aww glad she made it! She is such a sweet girl. I do believe we need to get these beautiful mantis bred in captivity, this is the ONLY reason I sent my girl off. I know she's in good hands with Matt. Thank you Matt for taking her. I know if anyone can get these beauties bred in captivity you can.. Good luck my friend..

Got another very well-packed package from Crystal! She really outdid herself this time, enclosure was piping warm when it arrived in 60 degF weather.

Purchased an Ooth from Crystal. It came fast and was very well packed! The next day it hatched with very nice numbers! I would absolutely buy from her again. Thanks a bunch!

Just got a package and I'm very pleased. I've been told my packaging is superior and I can tell you that Crystal takes it to the next level. It's not easy to safely pack adult Idolo and she did it very well. It's obvious she really cares about her pets and that's important to me. Looking forward to dealing with her in the future.