Idolomantis Diabolica arrived in Indiana

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malnra

Reaction score
WooHoo ..... My idolomantis arrived today. Very well packed in the container and with plenty of flys for them to snack on while in transit. One of them was eating a fly when I opened the container, so I let him finish before I moved him over to his own private cup.

Thanks much Yen .. they look good and 2 of them have eaten already. I hope to see the other 3 eat soon. I will feel better about them making it OK if I see them eating.

Also, thanks for the Arizone Unicorn nymphs .. both of them took a hydei ff once I moved them into their own cups.

Now to try to maintain temp and humidity AND figure out how to keep the heat up when the lights go out. Until I work that out they may get a day or two of constant light, or maybe I can dim it somewhat.

I did steal my wife's heating pad, though it only held the temp at 75 degrees, which I think is a little low. I would like to maintain mid 80's for the Idolo's.

Latest posts