Idolomantis diabolica communal setup? "Idolo Paradise"?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought screen was a no no because they can lose thier claws on the ends of their tarsi.
That's what I've read and also been told myself. I converted a 10g tank sat upright with the inside walls completely covered by rubberized shelf liner. Took awhile to build.... But it definitely works.As far as screen goes, I get a "heavy duty" screen mesh... Usually from Ace hardware for around $12 a roll. Its rubberized (thick) black screen for windows, but ive also used it without issues.

That's what I've read and also been told myself. I converted a 10g tank sat upright with the inside walls completely covered by rubberized shelf liner. Took awhile to build.... But it definitely works.

As far as screen goes, I get a "heavy duty" screen mesh... Usually from Ace hardware for around $12 a roll. Its rubberized (thick) black screen for windows, but ive also used it without issues.
I was also told that, and thought it was true for quite some time, but I use screen for all my mantids and have experienced no loss of feet because of it.

Latest posts