• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Idolomantis diabolica ooths, and others to be ordered

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don L.

Reaction score
UPDATE 6/11/09: Taking orders through early Monday 6/14/09, then sending money to the collector so he can begin. Getting them to me in Atlanta takes a good couple of weeks from when he begins collecting, f.y.i. I will keep you up to date on that. I urge all buyers to select Express or Overnight shipping ($20 is usually enough), as nymphs arrived in the last package of ooths. No ooth lain dates when wild-collected of course, so a hatch will happen at any time. One buyer luckily got his the very next day. To provide the same conditions the ooths are experiencing in Tanzania, go here - daily (varies much): http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/busi...chbox_typeahead

The www.weather.com is a good link for natural conditions for any species. You just need to know where they originate, and enter that info in the box where the site asks for city or zip code.

You can send $130 to my Paypal email (PM me - I don't know if allowed to post that), or ask for my address to send a money order if you prefer, but let me know by early Monday when I submit the entire order to him sometime that day.

***Please pm me if you would like to order an Idolomantis diabolica ooth.***

They are $110 each plus shipping cost.

All ooths from previous posts are sold now.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's a 'giant flower mantis'? Just intrigued

what's a 'giant flower mantis'? Just intrigued
I'm not exactly sure, sorry! That is what the collector calls them. But the ones I got (gone!) were interestingly a round ooth, whereas the ones I'm used to are thin and elongated, flat against a stem.

Latest posts