Idolos!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brancsikia339

Reaction score
Let's hope I can successfully breed them this time. I bought a pair of L1's which just molted

hpTD842.jpg

eRlejte.jpg

3aLoY5z.jpg

ecxtszC.jpg

HSdmYOA.jpg

PTgsBp4.jpg

Lemme guess, White Plains expo? haha....picked up 5 myself, I know the guys pretty well. All of mine have molted to L2, but one managed to get it's entire body out, save for the left raptor. Hoping it'll be ok, tried feeding it tonight with no luck. The rest are perfect and eating everything in sight. One had a hydei for each raptor haha. What are you keeping them in and what size is it?

I'm already experienced with them, my goal is to breed them. They're in a 12"x12" net cube with sticks and are feeding on hydei, soon to go to flies

I hope all goes well for you breeding. I can't wait to see them as adults :) Make sure you share more pictures!

Lemme guess, White Plains expo? haha....picked up 5 myself, I know the guys pretty well. All of mine have molted to L2, but one managed to get it's entire body out, save for the left raptor. Hoping it'll be ok, tried feeding it tonight with no luck. The rest are perfect and eating everything in sight. One had a hydei for each raptor haha. What are you keeping them in and what size is it?
just thought id offer some advice! the same thing happened to a tenodera angustipennis of mine. mismolted, but both claws got stuck in the skin, not just one. couldnt eat on his own. but you can hand feed them. if you squish a fruit fly, so the guts pop out, then put it on a needle, and hold it to the nymphs mouth, you could feed it that way. i did this with mine and the arms were fixed with the next molt.

Hahaha nah I hear ya, just trying to be funny....I've witnessed and dealt with some pretty gross things for the sake of the animals I keep haha.

Latest posts