I'm about to do this tattoo

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petoly

Reaction score
I get to tattoo this. I just finished with the sketch and I'm about to tattoo the outline right now. it's going on a shin I will post the picture when the outline is done. I figured I would share since you don't see these very often.

mantis.jpg

well that's lame. my client just told me he's on antibiotics so the tattoo part is off till he's done taking them and they are out of their system. oh well I'll just revive this thread from the dead or start a new one when We actually do it.

I will. hoepfully we will outline it in a couple of days. he's almost done. I'm in california working from my home since last may because I was sick of shop drama and was going to the wrong shops I guess lol. Starting next week I'm going back to the first shop I started at 6 years ago. I found myself well there, and now honestly don't know why I left to begin with lol.

We got to start it. First session outline and with shading. Next Sesh is color

PhotoGrid_1355205429400.jpg

PhotoGrid_1355205289624.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and ironically enough my idolo molted to adulthood right after I did this tattoo. lol kinda funny. Except half his wings are mismolted =(

Latest posts