I'm back...at least some what

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABbuggin

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no see. It's been a while for me, been very busy with school, and graduation. (graduated from HS a few weeks ago). At the moment, I am completely void of any arthropod. I no longer have any mantids, caterpillars, tarantulas, or the precious whip scorp, so sad. :( I'll be around here and there, but I'll be busy so I won't be too prevalent. ;)

-Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, long time no see. It's been a while for me, been very busy with school, and graduation. (graduated from HS a few weeks ago). At the moment, I am completely void of any arthropod. I no longer have any mantids, caterpillars, tarantulas, or the precious whip scorp, so sad. :( I'll be around here and there, but I'll be busy so I won't be too prevalent. ;)

-Andrew
Happy to hear you graduated high school, what are your future plans as far as a higher learning? lol higher learning sounds so korny, but so does "edumacation" lol.

Glad your a live and well and maybe you can get the chance to pay me back! lol.. word up

Hi, Andy! I was thinking of you the other day! Getting through college, if you don't live at home, can make bug keeping a chore. As I remember, you planned on an entomology degree, so perhaps we'll hear you expert opinions in a few years. Good luck!

Wow. I have really been wondering. I couldn't imagine being so busy I couldn't even have time to spend a little time on my boards.

hey Andrew! congrats! and yea, this place keeps me up nights
sleep1.gif

Latest posts