Im gonna be a granddaddy!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morpheus uk

Reaction score
Lol my whip scorpion just laid eggs :D

p7143788.jpg

Awww, Good Luck!

How is it keeping a Whip Scorpion? I've always wanted one, but never could find one.

Its is pretty incredible to put it lightly, and get one if you can :lol:

And come on people a little more hype!

I think they're fine in the US. I've seen people with them as pets before..... but then again, I saw rhino vipers for sale.... so not everything at reptiles shows are legal.
no i dont think selling a poisonnous viper is legal... (especialy when you say its a cornsnake LOL)

no i dont think selling a poisonnous viper is legal... (especialy when you say its a cornsnake LOL)
It is very illegal. In the area I live, any poisonous snake is illegal. You'll be in jail for a Rhino Viper, same for rattlers.

But then again, you could get away with calling it a cornsnake. ;)

What kind of whip scorp is she? Malaysian? Can't quite tell in the picture.

and YES they are legal here in the States :rolleyes: We get them imported in quite often, and the ones Native to Florida are [SIZE=36pt]Huge[/SIZE] The size of your hand!

Im not sure what species she is, i was gonna ask for an ID on arachnoboards but cocked up my registration <_<

What kind of whip scorp is she? Malaysian? Can't quite tell in the picture. and YES they are legal here in the States :rolleyes: We get them imported in quite often, and the ones Native to Florida are [SIZE=36pt]Huge[/SIZE] The size of your hand!
How do you make your print so large [SIZE=36pt]LIKE THIS?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty, heres the best i could get through the side of her tub, shes in a really useful box which has proven to be really useful, she hasnt come out of her burrow yet, i cant wait :D

BABIES.jpg

Latest posts