I'm new here-83 gallon tank LOL

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love to see an overall pic of everything so far, looking great. I'm seeing the pics fine so not sure why the pic dont load for hertarem45

SO I GOT MORE GLASS AND SOME JERK PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF ME AND I HAD TO BRAKE HARD AND ALL THE GLASS FELL FORWARD AND BROKE!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: So unless someone want to donate to the Giga fund this thing is on stand still yet again till the next month. I'm so pissed off as I could of had this thing running by now. I was just about to support the foumr too-man this sucks

to cheer my self up I took a couple fts of the tree top-the only thing in the tank :lol:

one side

Other side

Top down

Last edited by a moderator:
to bad u aren't close by, I have plenty of glass.
that would be nice- I would get more but my hobby money for the month got spent up pretty quick this month so gonn ahave to wait a couple week then this should be ready to go- I hope

I'm kind jealous that you got a few mini orchids! LOL. I'm sort of... orchid guy. I 'd be happy if you'd spare some mini orchid ... jk.

Keep us updated! :)

I'm kind jealous that you got a few mini orchids! LOL. I'm sort of... orchid guy. I 'd be happy if you'd spare some mini orchid ... jk.

Keep us updated! :)
That's just the start as I plan on getting like 10 more mini orchids once this thing is setup. Once they grow and I can trim them I'll keep you in mind

That's just the start as I plan on getting like 10 more mini orchids once this thing is setup. Once they grow and I can trim them I'll keep you in mind
I can't believe in my area that doesn't have these mini orchids! They only have is Phala orchids and another exotic large orchids.. I should dig more deeper to search for the mini orchids! :D I hope you grow them well!

Latest posts