I'm turning 18!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you're just one of the old people on the forum.

:lol:

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy it because the next two are pointless!! LOL Until you turn 21... Something to look forward to I guess!!! ;)

Not to drive it into the ground, but I mention the dating thing cause hormones at your age can go nuts, especially when you get the right, er, inspiration.

My mom was a judges secretary and a pro tem judge, so I've seen a few more things than most people when it comes to the law and judicial stuff. I've seen 18 year olds charged with statutory for a girl that is less than a year younger. Ridiculous.

You're accountable for everything you do now, that's why the fuss.

Enjoy! B)

Not to drive it into the ground, but I mention the dating thing cause hormones at your age can go nuts, especially when you get the right, er, inspiration. My mom was a judges secretary and a pro tem judge, so I've seen a few more things than most people when it comes to the law and judicial stuff. I've seen 18 year olds charged with statutory for a girl that is less than a year younger. Ridiculous.

You're accountable for everything you do now, that's why the fuss.

Enjoy! B)
Your fine, I was aware of that law. ;) I'm just trying to finish school right now, but even trying to find a girl to go to places with isn't very easy. Nearly all of them are scared of bugs, or find me weird. :lol:

Your fine, I was aware of that law. ;) I'm just trying to finish school right now, but even trying to find a girl to go to places with isn't very easy. Nearly all of them are scared of bugs, or find me weird. :lol:
Just be patient. One of these days you'll suddenly meet a girl worth having... one who likes you and accepts you for who you are... bugs and all. ;)

RE: Relationships

The older you get, the more you will begin to face the stark realization that the mantid's method of courtship is merely a more efficient version of our own.

Happy birthday!

I feel seriously pissed off at myself for not having wished you happy BD, but I have two pieces of good news for you:

1) In NC, the age of consent for girls is 16! :)

2) There are some seriously pretty girls out there (yeah, Mija, of course I mean U :rolleyes: ) who are into bugs. You just have to look a bit harder. Do you have a bug club at school? If not, maybe you could start one!

Good luck, have fun, and avoid the advice of oldsters (except for me. I'm in my second childhood -- more fun than the first time!).

Latest posts