In case Y'all didn't know!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenOasis

Reaction score
Postage rates went up on Monday, January 23, 2012 (Gong hee fot choy!!!) So, what used to cost $25 to ship Express, now costs $35. Regular Priority rates are also up a dollar or more per package, depending on the weight.

Thank goodness for the postal system! *sarcasm*

(Going to start checking out UPS & FedEx now! Tired of throwing money down the proverbial "poop chute" for shoddy package handling!) :angry:

-Carey Kurtz-

www.mantispets.com

Fedex routinely doesn't even bring my packages inside even when I'm home. I then have to wait until about 7 at night and drive about a half hour to the nearest Fedex location.

and there's this:

fedex must be the usps of your area. fedex in MA is really good.

I get all my packages via the mail man and we do have ups and fedex around in my area and have used ups only and dont think I would ever want to use fedex

HAA HAA...I saw that video a long time ago! I can't imagine what the guy must've done to get the FedEx guy THAT hacked off, but I'm sure it was the FedEx guy's last day on the job...they don't tolerate that kind of nonsense from their workers (I had an old roommate who worked at FedEx.)

Postage rates went up on Monday, January 23, 2012 (Gong hee fot choy!!!) So, what used to cost $25 to ship Express, now costs $35. Regular Priority rates are also up a dollar or more per package, depending on the weight.

Thank goodness for the postal system! *sarcasm*

(Going to start checking out UPS & FedEx now! Tired of throwing money down the proverbial "poop chute" for shoddy package handling!) :angry:

-Carey Kurtz-

www.mantispets.com
Do let us know the rate comparison for packages?

You mean the difference between FedEx, UPS & USPS? I will try. I have a certified reptile shipper account with FedEx, so I'm not sure if that changes the rates across the board for all my packages (i.e. It may be that not just ANYONE will pay the same rates I do, since I have a business account with them already.)