• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In need of a male Rhombodera sp.! PLEASE!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obregon562

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just found-to my horror-my sole male rhombodera sp. mantis died. :(

ugh.

So, im now in need of an L5 or L6 Rhombodera sp. mantis. I can offer future ghost ooths, and future Rhombodera ooths, budwings, and a female rhombodera if i REALLY have to.

Thanks SO much guys, these were my 1st mantids and i would love to be able to breed these voracious guys!

Frankie

Hi all!I just found-to my horror-my sole male rhombodera sp. mantis died. :(

ugh.

So, im now in need of an L5 or L6 Rhombodera sp. mantis. I can offer future ghost ooths, and future Rhombodera ooths, budwings, and a female rhombodera if i REALLY have to.

Thanks SO much guys, these were my 1st mantids and i would love to be able to breed these voracious guys!

Frankie
Hi

I would try to find out something about it's roots to make sure you will get a fitting "sp.". There are several species of Rhombodera in stock, I think. Maybe you can ask the seller if he sold some to other people and ask him for their names? Or are all Rhomboderas in USA the same "sp."? I do not really know.

regards,

tier

I have one. I will look into whether I have enough to let one go.

I now have three adult males. Let me know if you want one.

Latest posts