• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Insect Lids (Wanted)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwaink

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for some the insect lids for Fruit fly culture. The kind with multi holes. Everywhere i looked the shipping was jacked up. Needed for 32oz, 4 1/2 inch lid. need 10 0r 20. Let me know.

Regards B)

Hi,I am looking for some the insect lids for Fruit fly culture. The kind with multi holes. Everywhere i looked the shipping was jacked up. Needed for 32oz, 4 1/2 inch lid. need 10 0r 20. Let me know.

Regards B)
get them form mantis place

get them form mantis placeHi,

I didn't find them on her site, don't know what there under. Standard UPS Priority mail is $4.80. This is what it reads, at Mantis place (Priority Mail USPS $10 Feeder Insects and Dry Goods Only) Thanks for the info. Still to high to ship ten lids or so plus the cost of the lids. 10 lids weight approx 1.56 oz since the lids i have found have been reasonable, i just think the shipping method should be also.

Regards :)

Hi,I am looking for some the insect lids for Fruit fly culture. The kind with multi holes. Everywhere i looked the shipping was jacked up. Needed for 32oz, 4 1/2 inch lid. need 10 0r 20. Let me know.

Regards B)

Latest posts