Intro

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bah

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to the hobby and this site :)

I am extremely shy so it took me a while to build the courage to make my first post here.  :wacko:

But I saw a lot of kind people (by stalking and reading comments/posts) and can see this is a fairly good community  :lol:

I recently got myself mantids from an ooth and got a nice large batch of Chinese Mantids, which are native to Canada, and currently keeping 6 in my care, they are my world right now and looking forward to explore the hobby and see the nymphs grow!

Here is a link to my "children", they love to eat, but are still scared of my hand :'D only two of them will stay still <3

Greetings & Welcome bah

If you are from Hongcouver you may Tenoderas are native to Canada but they are native to China. They have been naturalized ( here for a long time) same as the European Mantis .  Cheers and enjoy the forum ... S

Heyas and welcome to the forum. LoL I lurked on this forum for a long while. For months I read thru all sections. How I wish this was around 60 yrs ago!

Good Luck and let us know how you do. Some nice people on here from Canada.   :D

@Zeppy44 Hello! Thank you :)  

LOL same here, I wasn't too sure at first but now I'm glad I attempted to interact on this site ^^

Thank you for the encouragement! I'll be sure to update the little ones<3

It is normal to be wary at first. But trust me this is not Facebook! While there may be differences on how to do things or why, most of us are here to learn and help where can.

I like this community already. The "forum supporter" deal looks pretty sweet!

Welcome Bah. I joined recently and have learned a ton. I also became a forum supporter and just received my little mantis kit. Postage  was minimal and it was well worth it. The administrators of this forum are very  helpful as are the members.  And don't be shy. Ask any questions you have. There's so much good information on the site. And great  people  too. 

Latest posts