Introduce myself

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisMatt14

Reaction score
Hello mantis community!!!! I am a 15 year old aspiring entomologist that recently got into exotic mantises last year. I have always had a passion for insects and I believe mantises are one of the most intriguing of all insects. Right now I have 2 L3 Idolos, (molting onto L4 any day now), Adult female Rhombodera valida, Sub adult huge female Rhombodera valida, (raised from an L1 I bought from Peter Clausen himself), 2 L5 Parasphendale, my gorgeous Violin adult female, and of course a wild Chinese mantis that is about to lay an ooth for next years generation. This collection will continue to grow. My most wanted species right now are Orchids, Wide arms, Boxers, Spiny flowers, and of course more Idolos! I also love to mount insects and will happily purchase dead specimens for collecting if the owner does not already preserve the dead mantises. I'm glad I can be a part of such a wonderful community!

All the best, Matthew Nochisaki

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds like a nice collection you have there...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts