Introduction

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

So do you have any pet mantids, looking to get one or? It's just a really quiet intro. ;) So I did a quick search of your member name and turns up Sully Khan on imgrum, and a member on the chameleonforums with a pet named Diego. Other than that, the name Suleiman was a famous sultan in Turkey that lived from 1494 to 1566. So I have to ask who is Sully?

Hello and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

So do you have any pet mantids, looking to get one or? It's just a really quiet intro. ;) So I did a quick search of your member name and turns up Sully Khan on imgrum, and a member on the chameleonforums with a pet named Diego. Other than that, the name Suleiman was a famous sultan in Turkey that lived from 1494 to 1566. So I have to ask who is Sully?
My Nick name is Sully, but my full name is Suleiman. Thanks all. I'm looking into orchid mantids at the moment. I used to keep and breed jeweled flower mantids, but I had to sadly get rid of them.

My Nick name is Sully, but my full name is Suleiman. Thanks all. I'm looking into orchid mantids at the moment. I used to keep and breed jeweled flower mantids, but I had to sadly get rid of them.

Ah okay makes sense. I wasn't trying to be noisy, just curious. :) At the moment for Orchids the only one that has them is Rebecca at MantisPlace here.

I think I might as well make a much better intro: 

Hello all! My name is Suleiman, but I also go by Sully. I live in keller Texas. I love animals, especially the weird and freaky kind. At the moment I have 4 Chameleons, 2 scorpions, 1 ball python, 1 tarantula, 1 frilled dragon, and 1 rabbit. I love to explore the outdoors, and catch lizards, snakes, insects, and arachnids. I also love to go fishing, and I love watching animals hunt. My goals for when I'm older is to become a herpetologist as well as an entomologist, with a doctorate in biology! 

Awesome, thanks! I'm still getting used to this all so those last two posts were on accident
Your welcome, and the posts are now gone. ;)

I think I might as well make a much better intro: 

Hello all! My name is Suleiman, but I also go by Sully. I live in keller Texas. I love animals, especially the weird and freaky kind. At the moment I have 4 Chameleons, 2 scorpions, 1 ball python, 1 tarantula, 1 frilled dragon, and 1 rabbit. I love to explore the outdoors, and catch lizards, snakes, insects, and arachnids. I also love to go fishing, and I love watching animals hunt. My goals for when I'm older is to become a herpetologist as well as an entomologist, with a doctorate in biology! 
Alright that is a great intro, and hello Sully I'm Thomas.
wave1.gif

Glad to see another T keeper on here, I just recently got started myself. There are others here too, and a few that keep snakes as well, so no worries there. :D Most of use end up with small zoo of various species given time, as it seems one just leads to another. ;)

Your welcome, and the posts are now gone. ;)

Alright that is a great intro, and hello Sully I'm Thomas.
wave1.gif

Glad to see another T keeper on here, I just recently got started myself. There are others here too, and a few that keep snakes as well, so no worries there. :D Most of use end up with small zoo of various species given time, as it seems one just leads to another. ;)
True! And great to meet you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts