Is it just me?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraMG

Reaction score
Or is the forum super glitchy the last week or so? I'm not getting any new content alerts and I get a weird error every single time I post something. It happens on my mobile app too. Anyone else having these problems? Any word on a fix?

Or is the forum super glitchy the last week or so? I'm not getting any new content alerts and I get a weird error every single time I post something. It happens on my mobile app too. Anyone else having these problems? Any word on a fix?
The site has been having technical difficulties for several days now. Peter is working to remedy the situation.

-Kevin

Yeah it's been glitchy. Not a big deal though, I just hit refresh and everything is better lol
I couldn't find the "Refresh" button; perhaps I don't have one, but I sprayed the monitor with air freshener, instead. It smells very soothing now, but I don't think that it has solved the problem.

Yeah it's been glitchy. Not a big deal though, I just hit refresh and everything is better lol
I couldn't find the "Refresh" button; perhaps I don't have one, but I sprayed the monitor with air freshener, instead. It smells very soothing now, but I don't think that it has solved the problem.

Oh wow. I was afraid it was something like that because the error was an SQL error which usually indicates a problem like that. I don't know a lot, but I know a little! :lol:

Thanks for looking into it Peter!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts