is this going to be any good..i ordeded it and should be here tomorow.bee pollen

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used it but did not see any difference. It can't hurt though.

I've used it but did not see any difference. It can't hurt though.
iv ben reading alot about this stuff..Bee Pollen contains 35% protein, 55% carbohydrate, 2% fatty acids and 3% minerals and vitamins.im sure it wil make the mantis more healthy..i doubt u would see any difference but maybe the mantis like the taste? or they feel good on it.. :p more healthy..bigger and better ooths..lol..jk.god knows..all i know is its good stuff and its worth giving it a try.

I like it, it makes things more fun, when you have something to look forward to when having a pet, when I go shopping the first few times for a new puppy I like to try a bunch of different foods for them, and dog cookies too. It gives you and the dog something to look forward to. Just feeding them the same ol same ol every day is boring, I like to mix things up a bit. Plus you always look for ways to make them healthier.

iv ben reading alot about this stuff..Bee Pollen contains 35% protein, 55% carbohydrate, 2% fatty acids and 3% minerals and vitamins.im sure it wil make the mantis more healthy..i doubt u would see any difference but maybe the mantis like the taste? or they feel good on it.. :p more healthy..bigger and better ooths..lol..jk.god knows..all i know is its good stuff and its worth giving it a try.
The only time I have ever used it is when I want to produce healthier ootheca. It definately makes a difference with Hymenopus coronatus.

It's a pity I didn't realise that Graham Smith has been using it for years, 'coz I've been wanting to use it since the late 90's and only got some from him around 2003 :angry: :(

The only time I have ever used it is when I want to produce healthier ootheca. It definately makes a difference with Hymenopus coronatus. It's a pity I didn't realise that Graham Smith has been using it for years, 'coz I've been wanting to use it since the late 90's and only got some from him around 2003 :angry: :(
lol oh well u got it now..mine come today.. :)

Latest posts