Isis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded some oothecae with Isis. Received the parcel quick, great packing, and reply quickly. Will certainly trade more in the future. Thanks a lot Isis.

Update: first p.paradoxa ooth hatched 38 nymphs!!

I have received 5 good looking oothecas Oxyothespis dumonti + 2 oothecas extra. After 3 days from one of the oothecas hatched out 6 healthy nymphs. I will definitly buy from her over and over again!!

Received a elongata ooth exactly when she said it would, best packing i've seen and quite a large ooth as well :D

and a very nice person, highly reccomended

Ben.M :p

:wink: Received a very well packaged Ooth from Isis today, It is my first but not my last from Poland!!! I almost forgot, she saved this one for me because when I asked for it she was all out, so I got the next one laid!!!

Today I recieved package from Isis. The delivery was very quick (2 days). She packed it very safe, so all came just fine.

Ooth looks very good and she even sent me something extra ;-)

If she'll have any other mantis that I like, if will definately buy from her again. She is trustworthy person!

Update: Today, on 28.6.2007, my ooth hatched out. I don't know how many nymphs are there, but it's a lot of them so I'm very happy. Thank you, Isis.

Nina

:wink: Received a very well packaged Ooth from Isis today, It is my first but not my last from Poland!!! I almost forgot, she saved this one for me because when I asked for it she was all out, so I got the next one laid!!!
10/10/2007 Update: The ootheca did not hatch and I email Isis about it. It took her some time to answer, due to she is not around a pc this summer, but when she got the email she replied that she would reimburse me the $30.00 I paid her and she did. Thanks you Isis. I wish everyone was as fair as you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received from Isis two Ephestiasula pictipes ooths + one extra. After only 24 hours from the first ooth hatched out 16 healthy nymphs. I will definitly buy from her over and over again!

I have bought 1 Ooths Ephestiasula , and I have receive two ! And one has hatch :) . Really good breeder ! :lol: