ismart (Paul) - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered 15 Hierodula Multispina nymphs from Paul that he was nice enough to give out for free. They arrived two days after shipping very nicely packed inside the box. All of them were alive and healthy, and he even included one extra.

Would highly recommend!

Received a package from ismart today. I can't believe someone would take the time to CAREFULLY individually package each mantis that he was giving out for FREE! Some had molted on the way here and each and every single one of them made it here ALIVE. Once again, he CAREFULLY PACKAGED each mantis that he was giving away for FREE! Boggles my mind! It just goes to show how much he truly cares about the mantises. You get two thumbs up.. and a pitcher of beer! =D

I received a gorgeous, healthy, and vibrant Cilnia Humeralis from Paul who arrived in perfect condition!!! Having already owned this species before, I can tell that it is a much stronger breed than my previous, and its obvious that she comes from a good home. Paul threw in some nymphs for me, too, which was aweful nice!!! I highly recommend Bugs by iSmart!!! :)

I ordered an adult male chinese mantis from Paul, and TWO adult males came within two days. They were both soon fluttering around the room, and were quite energetic. The original mantis was FREE, and he threw in the other mantis for FREE as well

During the entire time, Paul had quick responses and kept me informed the entire time.

OVERALL: Paul was super kind, packed great, and kept me up to speed. I would suggest him to anyone who knows a good deal when they see one.

~Keegan

I just got 6 hierodula multispina nymphs from paul, he even threw in 2 for free, and the other 4 were free, he even held them until L5 for me, overall very good highly recommended :)

Paul (ismart) was kind enough to PM me and offer a chilnia female to replace the

one I had that died.

What a considerate and great guy :)

Long over due! I received a beautiful package from Paul, and let me to you that this guy is waaaayyyyy generous!!! Extra ooths a long with free individual contained babies! Thanks again Paul!!!! :)

I agree completely with the previous post. Paul is the most generous person I've probably ever met on any forum in the decade and a half I've been in the online hobby. Last year he dropped down a huge cash donation towards hosting this forum and he's kicked off this year by offering me some mantises that I will hopefully sell and be able to mentally write-off against hosting costs. It all goes in the same pot, and Paul helps a lot! A big thanks from all of us, Paul!

Never seen anything like it in all my born days! Paul sent me a bunch of babies and almost all were freshly molted in shipping and all were alive! U the man!

Received some double shield pairs today. One male mismolted on the way, but that's just the way it goes. All in all it was a positive experience and I look forward to doing more business. THANKS!

Ismart has offered, if needed, to replace the mismolted male. Very nice of him and I thought I should put it here. Hopefully I won't need to take him up on it, but it's nice to know there's that option. Very considerate and a true "Bug Lover" :wub: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My sexed pair of Popa Spurca just arrived! He is really nice to talk to and will answer even the noobiest of questions. The way he packed the pair was just incredible.

I will order from him again!

Thank you so much!!!! :)

Just received some free Stagmomantis californica nymphs from Ismart. Carefully packaged and with a heating pack and evidence that he gave them some road snacks. I would definitely do business with him again (regardless of whether or not it's free).

Just got my 4 pairs of sub adults in today, very well packed all made it safe and sound...very excited for them all to molt, and give me a chance to grow my ghost population, and work with a new species (Pnigomantis medioconstricta) Im loving them so far...

Thanks Paul

What more can I say that hasn't already been said? His careful packing of mantis is 10 out of 10, his generosity is 10 out of 10, as a matter of fact I think just about anything he does is 10 out of 10, he truly is one of the best I've dealt with! All the tiny nymphs I received made it alive even though some molted, because of the excellent way he packs and ships them. Much more than your average breeder, he's top notch!

Many Thank's Paul :)

Latest posts