Isn't she pretty :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacy

Reaction score
100_2182.jpg
100_2177-1.jpg
100_2188.jpg

Wow I always wanted an orchid but I kept missing chanses to get one. :( she is very pretty! If I got an orchid than it and my idolos would complete my mantis collection! Until I find a toxodera, of course. ;)

Wow I always wanted an orchid but I kept missing chanses to get one. :( she is very pretty! If I got an orchid than it and my idolos would complete my mantis collection! Until I find a toxodera, of course. ;)
Same! I used to have orchids but she mismolted. I don't think toxodera is gonna happen :p

Absolutely stunning... and her house is beautiful too. I am really hoping I'll be lucky enough to acquire an orchid mantis one day too.. I love your photo!

GL with breeding! She is very pretty, I just had my 4 females molt as well to adulthood. Not in a nice enclosure like that though, just a 32oz cup, but they all came out flawless. I am also looking for a male or 2......

purty =) yeah I got a single adult female too already laid one unfertile ooth. desperately looking for a male but it seems no one wants to part with their males

Latest posts