• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO beginner friendly mantises or ooths near tennessee

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eat.moss

Reaction score
Hi! Basically title. I keep having issues with mantises dying during shipping and shipping is getting really expensive! Is there anyone selling mantises somewhat near Tennessee so that shipping wouldn’t be so rough on the insects + expensive? Seems like most sellers are all the way in California lol. Thank you so much!

Hi! Basically title. I keep having issues with mantises dying during shipping and shipping is getting really expensive! Is there anyone selling mantises somewhat near Tennessee so that shipping wouldn’t be so rough on the insects + expensive? Seems like most sellers are all the way in California lol. Thank you so much!
ok 2 things
1: "near" and "far" are relative terms. I'm from New England, where "far" meant if I have to drive more than 20 minutes, it was a far away destination. In the south, some people are fine driving a day or 2 at a time, idk why?
2: probably because most of us are in the mode of heat pack plus insulation, but a warm phase 22 with insulation is PROBABLY ok to mail something to Tennessee this time of year. does it ever get below freezing even?

anyways, I will have ooths of Creobroter soon

Latest posts