It's been a long time with no moult...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can at last update with good news, she has finally moulted this evening, at least 12 weeks after her previous moult. She seems none the worse for the long wait and it was a complete and healthy moult as far as i can see. Not sure what triggered it but I'm glad. Hopefully she will not leave it this long next time!  Thank you for all the advice and well wishes, I'll keep this thead updated on how she gets on with the next moult as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can at last update with good news, she has finally moulted this evening, at least 12 weeks after her previous moult. She seems none the worse for the long wait and it was a complete and healthy moult as far as i can see. Not sure what triggered it but I'm glad. Hopefully she will not leave it this long next time!  Thank you for all the advice and well wishes, I'll keep this thead updated on how she gets on with the next moult as well.
Yay!!! that is great! Congrats on the molt, I am so glad she is ok! can we see some pics?

- MantisGirl13

She didn't much want to sit still, but here you are, some pics.

20181218_165411.jpg

20181218_170630.jpg