jamurfjr

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky

The Skate Life
Reaction score
Just traded an ooth with jamurfjr and got it real quickly! It was odd because we shipped on the same day and I actually shipped a few hours before him and somehow his arrived here first! Good guy to deal with, kept in contact with me to ensure everything was ok.

Nice, friendly, and dedicated. Good breeder to do transactions with.

This guy is great, very easy to deal with plus he is local!!!! I ordered 15 creos and got 17 PLUS 11 Multispinas, WOW, will keep on my buy from list. All was packed individually and very neat.

Made a deal with him, I was really happy with what I got, lots of little babies and all but one died on the way, minus someone ate his bro! Good deal and gonna do it again!

My order arrived swiftly and he was in quick correspondence the entire time- the nymphs all arrived healthy and happy and I would definitely be willing to do business again in the future!

When my order came in I was happy to see everyone was happy and healthy, I only had one loss but he put a few extra so basically no loss here. Everything was packed nicely. A+ breeder in my book ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe is a great friend and mantis dealer! Great communication and transaction. He packed the mantids very well and two molted in transit perfectly! He was very understanding of my being away and still willing to deal with me and not someone else who could pay the money upfront.... I paid for three mantids and got three extra :) Needless to say, I am a very happy hobbyist and SO would deal with him again!!! ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ Thanks again Joe! :D

Received a mantis. Mantis arrived quickly, well packaged, and appears in excellent health.

I ordered 2 Indian Flower L2 nymphs. Joe sent me an extra for free and they all arrived safe and sound. Excellent packing and cool homemade nymph containers. Thanks Joe!

Latest posts