joeho

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massaman

Reaction score
Got a pair of ghost nymphs and they were packed well and it was a pleasure doing business with him and even got a extra nymph to boot!

I got 4 ghosts from joeho. In the first shipping 3 died, but with no fuss he promptly reshipping free of charge and packaged better. We all make mistakes at some time or other, and those with class and character handle it well and get the problem solved. I will happily do business with joeho again in the future.

Very positive experience. Bought and received ooths and live mantids from Joe. Good package, communication, transaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy some Acontista Multicolor nymphsfrom Joeho and he send me a great package with some extras :)

All of the mantids arrived alive

Thank you Joeho

Had a few super fertile (100+ popa nymphs) ooths hatch out, that I received from Joeho.

Got 2 heathly pairs for the price of one! That's a steal in my book. Good packaging, good quality, and GREAT contact. He answered everyone of my questions.

so I have 10 L4/5 female ghosts and no males. I get in touch with Joeho and ask him if he can send me 3 males so I can have a good breeding project.

he tells me that he can ship me 3 of them but not untill he comes back from some vacation...or was it some girl's house? B)

no problem, I'm in no rush to get them. and in the next few days I get not only 1 but 3 males pop up out of nowhere. :eek:

seems that at L4 they looked so much like females that they fooled me. yet now at L5 it is easy to tell that they are males.

yet I don't like going back on my word, so I PM joeho and ask if he can now send only 2 males. at least he still gets something out of this.

well, I had a snow storm and then it was Martin Luther King day, so finally he is going to ship them to me after all that mess.

well, it turns out that he had to work late and could not ship them. so what does he do? HE CALLS ME ON THE PHONE!!!

no PMs, no text, no IMs. the phone people, he used the phone to call me and say how sorry he was to not be able to ship on time. WHO DOES THAT ANYMORE???? what a pro he is.

well I get my package and what do I see? not just two males, but two females too. :clap:

all L6 and stunning. there is even one female that is so red, I have to take a picture and post it on the forum. not reddish brown folks, but red. like she "glows" red. :wub:

people, if you want to buy a few pairs of ghosts to start a breeding project, this is the guy to get them from. what class, and packing/shipping was top notch.

I can see a lot of trades with him in the future.

thanks Joeho. I'm sorry we didn't talk longer on the phone. your the best.

Harry

Just got some nymphs from joeho, and all I can say is wow. Not only were they packaged well, they are huge. Joeho even threw in some extras.

Thanks again.

I took up Joeho on his offer for "free with a catch". The only catch was what I walked away with. All very healthy and gorgeous! I am so glad I was able to "help" with his spring cleaning. I would def, recommend him. He is very nice and was a pleasure to deal with. Even though the pleasure was all mine. THANKS JOE!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I got my very first ever mantids from joe 5 ghost plus a extra 1 for free. Got them for a awesome deal and was able to pick them up which is a plus so I can save on shipping. He also was generious enough to show me some of his other mantids and wow.

I received some nice looking Ghost nymphs in today's mail. We live not too far apart, so delivery took only one day. The nymphs are happily tucked away in their new home and thanks to Joe, they are healthy and happy. I am appreciative of his fine packing, good disposition, and genorosity. I will definitely do business again, and I recommend him to others here on the MForum.

I got two ooths today from Joeho that were so well packed that I doubt that even a boat crew of navy seals could have gotten in there without a struggle. This is a good guy to do business with; good communication, good packing, good price.

I received a very fertile ooth from Joe today. It was so fertile that in it's place were maybe seventeen cute little Acanthops falcata nymphs scurrying around. They obviously were well packed at the beginning of the twenty-three mile trip and rewarded me by being ahead of the game. Thanks for a good job Joe. We will do business again.

I ordered an ooth from Joe too, and I'm very happy with the hatching :) Will definitely be ordering from you again in the future.

Latest posts