joeho

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Acanthops falcata oothe that I received from Joe about a month ago hatched out today. Looks like I've got 30 plus cute little nymphs now. XD

Very pleased with the results of this transaction.

I received my order from Joseph today, only one day after he mailed it. All was so well packed, I think that it could have stayed in the mail a few days more. All was there alive and kicking and way more in number of the one species that I ordered. Thanks Joseph. I will put them all to good use. They are fattening up now on BBs. The packaging was nicely done with real thought put into all of it. There ought to be more breeders like Joseph. Thanks again, and I will be back.

JoeHo kindly responded to all my email inquiries as well as provided comprehensive yet concise updates and info about the Empusa pennata. I received all the nymphs and ootheca in record time and could not be happier. Joe even included extra L4 Sybilla prestiosa nymphs to the shipment, which came as quite a pleasant surprise.

All the nymphs were exceptionally well packaged and the oothecae was mounted and sent in a hatching chamber. The week the parcel was shipped was exceptionally hot (105F+), but Joe added two extra sturdy cold packs and plenty of protection to ensure a safe delivery of his nymphs. I could not be more pleased with the entire transaction including Joe's patience in assisting me with some obstacles.

I certainly look forward to buying more mantids from him again. Thank you, Joe for your extraordinary and considerate services. It was my pleasure doing business with you.

Joe HO is AWESOME! One day he just decides to get all EMO and messages me out of the blue to TAKE some of his stuff! He didn't even want to sell or trade or any of this other nonsense. He just wanted me to TAKE it! After I showed up and we had our turns at talking trash to each other, he handed me the *secret* package and proceeded to tell me to get off his property. Before I could even thank him the door had already slammed shut! :lol:

I would recommend Joe HO to anybody as far as Mantids go. His stuff is top notch. Just don't ask to see his collection inside his house because he will promptly take out his cell phone and dial 9-1-1. :)

POSITIVE TRANSACTION

I purchased ten D.lobata nymphs from Joe.He sent me more and all made it.Great packing job,package came on time.

Recommended.

got some nymphs from him and they were all in good condition and would do more business with him in the near future!

Just recieved an order of mantids from joe. He had no problems with some of the requests I made about shipping and was very easy to communicate with! I got everything quickly and neatly in the mail and would be glad to do business with him again in the future!

Got some greats nymphs from Joe today. All alive plus extras!

Received a lot of dessicatas from him and they all arrived safe and sound in nicely meshed containers,I think they were even seperated by sex which I appreciate

get some orchid from Joe his very nice person to deal with and even put me an additional one.

well package and easy communication

Got some well packed, backup nymphs :) Great communication, very professional. Ooohhh Thanks for the extra :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shipment from Joeho today. Overall I'm very happy! Everything was well packed, and he sent a lot of extras. I'm a real newbie at this hobby and Joeho was really patient and helpful answering all my questions. Good communication and prompt responses! Will definitely buy from him again if the opportunity arises.

Not sure if it's was the trip or because three was too crowded for a container, but one of the three mantises didn't make it, and the other two in the same cup look really stressed out. All the others arrived well and are all active : ) Judging from the other feedbacks, I'm sure the loss is a rare exception and it's also been covered from the many extras he sent!

Thanks again!

*Update: All three adult males have passed away. One arrived dead, one died the next day, and the third died the following day. There was nothing I could do to save them and it was a frustrating experience watching them wither away one by one..

On a brighter note, one of the subadult female ghosts he sent me molted to adult 3 days after delivery : )

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the best transactions I have ever made!. . Joe is a great breeder, not only did he give me many extras but the packing and shipping was better than most of the commercial breeders that I have purchased from. The packing was excellent and heat packs worked great! Got 5 Ghosts from him and that was way more than he was obligated to. He even threw in some feeder crickets, shipping was fast and they arrived in perfect health, If your considering buying from Joe you will be a happy customer! I will be doing business with Joe again. Great Guy. Tom

Had a great transaction with Joe for a number of adult and sub-adult mantises. They all arrived in good health and packed with great care that you would expect from the most seasoned of mantis breeders. He included a few extras, which is always great! I would love to buy more mantises from him in the future. Thanks!

I had a flawless deal with Joe! I ordered two female L4 orchid nymphs, but he gave me an extra nymph for free, presumed male! Packaging was excellent and arrived very quickly, in two days. I highly recommend Joe for his generosity and quality.

Latest posts