Jon

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovebugfarm

Reaction score
I had a very excellent trade with Jon recently. The specimens he sent arrived happy and active. The packaging was very well done. He had great communication very quick with even the littlest questions. Over all great transaction. :)

I have bought from Jon twice: once, i bought some double shields from him; and a second time i got some R. extensicollis from him. He delivered them to me, as we live in almost neighboring cites. He delivered in a timely manner, and has answered all of my questions in a timely manner. He has been very helpful since i first began this hobby. I will buy from him again, and i would recommend his business to anyone who asks who to buy mantises from. **********

I just picked up another set of Double Shields from Jon, in person. The mantids were all alive and well; Jon kindly answered all questions i had. I would definitely buy from him again, and recommend anyone else looking mantids to buy from him also.

Latest posts