Joseph Davis (Joe)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe my buddy is a reliable chap. Traded mantises and they arrived healthy and very nice packaging. Will definately trade or buy more from Joe in the future. Thanks Joe!!

Joe also managed to hatch the ghost oothecae!! great job Joe... you have a mgical touch there lol.

Received 2 pairs of european mantis from Joe, all healthy and nicely packed with labeled containers... will definately buy or trade more mantises from Joe again!!

Traded mantids with Joe and I have nothing but good things to say about Joe. Look forward to doing business with him in the future.

I recieved 2 mantids from Joe. He was quick to respond to my emails and didn't waste any time shipping them out. Great job packing them, they arrived safe and sound. I would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks Joe!

I got a mate female European and 4 grass nymphs from joe and they all got here alive and the female layed the egg :) (It is big!! :shock: ).I love the mantids thanks :wink:

I just recieved an L4 D. Dessicata from Joe. It came nice and healthy with an included heat pack.

thanks again

Latest posts