josh's ff

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the flies o got from petsmart and put inside the josh's frog container that i got and had gone bad or whatever, and they have certainly done their job. looked in there today when i got home from work and there are a bunch of tiny little larva crawling around. frickin fabulous!!!! :punk:

I gave up on the petsmart .too much expence. In a pinch I use a reptile store in stanton but the. Ones from Rebbeca or Carey are way better. Now I just raise my own cultures...easy. I use Repasheys...got a big bag from Carey last year and have a few month supply left. Really the way to go if you have an ooth or more ready to hatch

I gave up on the petsmart .too much expence. In a pinch I use a reptile store in stanton but the. Ones from Rebbeca or Carey are way better. Now I just raise my own cultures...easy. I use Repasheys...got a big bag from Carey last year and have a few month supply left. Really the way to go if you have an ooth or more ready to hatch
well now that my culture is actually starting to grow, i dont need to go to petsmart. but that lil veil of flies i ought from them saved the media that i would have ended up just tossing if my experiment didnt work

Carey is mantispets incase if somebody does not know. I mean that is her name and her website is mantispets.com.

Latest posts