Josue Herrera aka Nomterrashop

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did some deals with him and while I was paying and buying new mantis all was fine. But each time I had a dead animal and he would ask for shipping and since I paid for shipping he would give deal on another mantis or so. Once I stopped buying and just wanted a refund, he basically dissappeared. He said he was in Mexico I think and would refund when he got back. This has been over 6 weeks and he hasn't paid me back. For someone to act this way over 60.00 dollars is not good. He does not fulfill his part of the bargain. He keeps asking if I want more mantis and I tell him no. but he hasn't paid. So beware of him. Quick update, he had until may 23 to send refund, he only sent after he saw this.

Last edited:
I did some deals with him and while I was paying and buying new mantis all was fine. But each time I had a dead animal and he would ask for shipping and since I paid for shipping he would give deal on another mantis or so. Once I stopped buying and just wanted a refund, he basically dissappeared. He said he was in Mexico I think and would refund when he got back. This has been over 6 weeks and he hasn't paid me back. For someone to act this way over 60.00 dollars is not good. He does not fulfill his part of the bargain. He keeps asking if I want more mantis and I tell him no. but he hasn't paid. So beware of him.
You’ve got to be more accurate about this Rebecca. If you wouldn’t flooded the jumping spiders you sent me with water this wouldn’t happen. Everytime I text you in messenger you answer every two weeks 💀 I’ve sent your money already and I did offer you orchids and dead leaves as replacement. It’s contradicting to say I disappeared and say I offered you more mantises, (I offered as replacement and upfront you for free) I was in communication. Refund has been sent. Thanks for your feedback Rebecca

Last edited:
I’m late with my reviews for Josue Herrera.
I’ve been buying and selling to him for about a year now consisting of about 10-11 transactions now.

He is quick to respond, and I never feel like he leaves me hanging - I don’t struggle to get his attention. He is very direct and upfront with what pricing he is looking for, but at the same time he is patient, kind, and amenable to making a deal work either buying, selling, or both.

The quality of the animals he raises and works with are excellent. I’ve had questions about their care and breeding, and he often gives detailed instructions that I find helpful.

I had two issues in all my interactions, but neither were his fault. Regardless, he went out of his way to work with me to find a resolution we were both satisfied with.

I feel foolish not posting before, because he is someone whom I’ve bought and sold to so many times now that I trust him inexplicably.

I have had the pleasure of purchasing several different species of praying mantis from Josue, including the beautiful Orchid Mantis and the intriguing Asiadodis. Each experience has been outstanding. Josue's attention to detail and dedication to education are truly commendable. He goes above and beyond to ensure that I am well-informed about the care of these fascinating creatures. In the rare instance that a mantis has arrived unalive, Josue has been quick to rectify the situation, demonstrating his commitment to customer satisfaction. I will definitely continue doing business with him and highly recommend his services to anyone interested in these remarkable insects.