julian camilo

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThrAwNy

Reaction score
Julian sent me an ootheca the other day, very nice guy to deal with, very friendly and quick to respond to my questions, got my ootheca fast and kept me updated with the shipping.

Julian is the sort of person I wish I was dealing with more often. Seem very passionate about mantis.

I would definitely buy from him again. :p

JeAn.

same here, my Pseudocreobater ooth hatched plenty of little mantids yesterday! i just hope the heat here at the moment dont kill them!

thanks Julian!!

Dean..

I ordered and received an ootheca from Julian.....very pleasant to deal with, the ootheca arrived carefully packaged and the shipping was fast. Julian was kind enough to provide a very lengthy e-mail with detailed instructions...obviously a true mantid aficionado. I would definately do business with Julian again.

Thanks and

Best Wishes,

T. Sutherland

I ordered a Gongylus ooth from Julian and it came quickly and was in good condition. It even had some foam left on it until I hung it up in my incubator!

Also, he gave me a TON of info about how to care for the ooth itself and the hatchlings. That's worth it right there.

I'll be sure to post again when it hatches. Which should be in about 2-3 weeks if all goes well. :)

~Jon