Just a little thank you

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devetaki9

Reaction score
It is coming up on the one year anniversary of an event that horrified and puzzled me and turned my life, ideals and faith upside down. A couple of months after, I found Rebecca and brought mantises back into my life after a long hiatus. I then found this forum and realized there were many others who also found these little ones fascinating for their own and often entirely different reasons.

I cannot emphasize how much comfort all of my animals have given me, including my mantises. Sometimes I think they think we are their humans ^.^

Several of you have been more than tolerant, more than kind and just downright friendly. I had no desire to reach out to anyone and had withdrawn which is normal while you work through grief but just reading the forums some days and all of the replies, serious and funny, helped me take an interest in others again.

A few of us communicate fairly regularly and even if it is online it is still contact. I have learned more than I ever thought possible about mantises and have formed my own opinions about behavior ( I'm definitely on the girl team there!). I value everyone's opinion though, it helps us to see outside our box.

Anyway. Thank you, ALL of you that I have been fortunate enough to meet on this part of my journey.

Have a safe and happy rest of the holiday season!

Heather