Just checking in...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamakiri

Reaction score
Hey all...Happy New Year!

Just wanted to check-in and say, 'Hi!' I've still been keeping mantises...but was really trying to keep from adding to my collection last year. And on top of that, work made some internet access changes...

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well in 2011.

Best regards-

Grant

Hey, Grant! There's a predictably large bunch of new faces since we last heard from you, but still a few old faithfuls who miss your posts and your "crinkly winged female S. limbatas"! I do hope that we hear from you in the coming year!

Welcome back Grant. Don't be a stranger.

Thanks for the welcoming words. :)

I think as long as I can keep my mantis addiction in check...I'll be back here more often! :lol:

I think as long as I can keep my mantis addiction in check...I'll be back here more often! :lol:
Happy New Year to you also, Grant. Good to hear from you. I completely agree with you about keeping the "mantis addiction" in check!
jumpy2.gif

Kamakiri! Long time no talk! I miss your photography here :)
Thanks Tanner :) Last year was busy and something had to give. When the internet access changed at work, I just couldn't keep up. Even the photography dropped off...mantis or otherwise. Hopefully, this year will be different! Glad to be back! :D

Thanks Tanner :) Last year was busy and something had to give. When the internet access changed at work, I just couldn't keep up. Even the photography dropped off...mantis or otherwise. Hopefully, this year will be different! Glad to be back! :D
I hear ya. I still have one thriving Sibylla (sp?) but thats it. The last time I got mantids was christmas 09 :blink:

Speaking of photography, I finally got to shoot my first roll of film. I just got it back today :D

Here's my FIRST image ever to be taken via film :)

My first ever shot with film. by yeatzee (16 and learning), on Flickr

Come a long way ;)

Latest posts