Just Got Back From Italy

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that person fed hamburger and soda without ice cream. I mean, didn't she think that mantises need ice cream floats?
Isnt that just a pisser? i mean, if your gonna do something, do it right!

Order about 3000 House fly pupae and put them in her mailbox or house. That would be nuts. MEAT AND SODA. Its almost as like she took them to mcdonalds. Im so sorry to hear about them. PM me I might be able to give you some ghost mantids.
That could work also...

Hey! I might just do that-thanks!

Order about 3000 House fly pupae and put them in her mailbox or house. That would be nuts. MEAT AND SODA. Its almost as like she took them to mcdonalds. Im so sorry to hear about them. PM me I might be able to give you some ghost mantids.
That is the best idea...that is great! I'm gonna save that idea in the vault.

I say you take a nice big steak and put it in their mailbox Saturday after they get their mail, so when they get the mail Monday they will have a nice big 'ol furry steak. You can also do the same thing with a fish, a fish might be a little grosser, hmmm.......

I hope you did not pay the person.

-Dave

Haha, get a few £/$ worth of cress/mustard seeds and sprinkle them on the front lawn to spell wakners! then if they spot it they will hopefully mow the whole lawn, removing the cress/mustard seedlings heads to spell "wakner" in big, brigther white letters (stems) across the lawn :D

Haha, get a few £/$ worth of cress/mustard seeds and sprinkle them on the front lawn to spell wakners! then if they spot it they will hopefully mow the whole lawn, removing the cress/mustard seedlings heads to spell "wakner" in big, brigther white letters (stems) across the lawn :D
Wanker :blink:

Silly Brits and your wierd insult words. jk :lol:

Seriously tho, it sucks so bad that your bug sitter sucks so bad. Sorry to hear that.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for all the support guys. its very nice to hear fellow mantid lovers consulation. except the Wanker part lol just kidding! haha im just imagining a lawn saying "wanker". With a mail box full of dead bugs, steak, dead fish, 3000 flies, and poop. Thanks again guys! ;)

I watch tons of Bitish films and I love their slang! Wanker, Tosser, Having it Off...they just seem less vulgar than American alternatives.

Wanker, shacking hands to madam palm and her 5 lovely daughters, eagle spread across the bed engaging in the pleasure of the palm XD

Last edited by a moderator: