Just letting you know, Idolo's

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secuner

Reaction score
hi, just thought id let you know that on reptileforums theres someone whos selling 1st instar Idolo's for £6 each. which is double the price is sold mine for, i think its a rip of charging that much for something that will most likely die

hi, just thought id let you know that on reptileforums theres someone whos selling 1st instar Idolo's for £6 each. which is double the price is sold mine for, i think its a rip of charging that much for something that will most likely die
none will die buddie if they have the right condtions...6£ is about right.there very rare and imo there worth 6£ at L1.all tho if it was me i wouldnt sale them unless they where 2nd instar.all of mine shed fine to 2nd instar bar 1 which had a twisted front claw when i got it so i didnt have most hope for him any way..can u link me,,i dont want to buy them as i allready have nymphs;) thanks to u ;) but i would like to see the thread..i tryed to find it on reptile forum but it wasnt there ?

Latest posts