Just need to get something to put in them.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, those the little tanks? I like the spiral bamboo...some Wahlbergii's would look nice....I would def go with a smaller species

really cool containers, I was thinking of using dirt in mine but it was a hassle trying to get springtails to clean it & prevent mold forming

The bamboos I used for their perching. I would leave my mantids on them. They would just stay there and hang. I also use orchids too.

Nice setup... not bad.

I used to have a bunch of those tanks and sold them all!

Now I wish I hadnt done that!!

Nice, those the little tanks? I like the spiral bamboo...some Wahlbergii's would look nice....I would def go with a smaller species
Yeah 14.99 at petco comes with a glass lid. 2.5 gallon

I used to have a bunch of those tanks and sold them all!

Now I wish I hadnt done that!!
What possessed you to do that?

Really cool, I'm thinking of doing a similiar thing involving spare 10 gallons and communal setups.
http://www.vivariumconcepts.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=88

I used this web page for some ideas. I found that they really don't clutter the tank with plants, unlike my first terrarium.

I have one of those little tanks as well...would it be a bad idea if I were to put a Creo. pictipennis nymph in there by itself?
it would need active feeders that fly around the tank, but other than that it should be fine. creos are very forgiving. I kept one in a 5 gal. tank!