Just pick up the male and put him on the female Rick said....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devetaki9

Reaction score
It will be fun they said.. You will have successful connection and many ooths they said!

So, apparently when I picked up Rusty he thought, HEY BABY! this is the BEST offer I've had all day! My finger just isn't the same and Cabo won't talk to me *GRIN

http://youtu.be/NZqVsHMOr78

The video wouldn't play after abt 3:45 where it goes negative and then black screen....but from what I saw, that is the most eager male I've ever seen; trying to mate with a non-female object so eagerly...poor chap lol :lol:

LOL, sorry Andrew, it is only 3min and 48 seconds long, youtube is editing it down, it logged in as almost an hour when I first uploaded it. This is the very first video I have ever created/edited so I am learning :helpsmilie: On a positive note, that was yesterday and today Cabo and Rusty actually had a positive encounter with connection, I am very excited, this is the first time I have ever tried to mate mantises!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for that, I needed a good laugh.

I can almost hear the girl saying, "Ur doing it wrong..." to the boy.

Andrew, gonna pm you about house spiders. I just saw your interest in the "other" forum threads but I cannot reply, my room has more than I can count because they eat the bird seed moths so I let them stay but they are getting a little overpopulated. I would love to send you as many as you would like if you are still interested, I just need to know how to pack them.