Just so EVERYONE knows...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey all, i just wanted you all to know i will be on vacation to maine from july 15 to july 22nd and i may not be on the forum much between those days depending on how good the wifi is

i have put my most delicate baby mantises in another member here's care (who i wont disclose just yet) and the rest will be home waiting for my return

if i bought from or had a trade agreement with anyone and they havent sent my stuff yet please dont send me anything until i return so it arrives safely

also if i havent sent anything out to peeps (and you know who you are...) i will send it out when i return

thanx :D

Enjoy some lobster while you're there. Now I made myself jealous. Have fun, lucky. I haven't had a vacation in FOREVER. Make the most of it.

Wait... Alex is sending out free live lobsters!!! Oh Yeah!... count me in. :chef:

Have fun, bring your new camera gear(and some beef jerky) in case you run into a Sasquatch. :D

Thanks. I'll sleep better at night knowing this.

Hey I'm on vacation too. I have 4 more days off.

Btw, I play with live lobsters every day at work...I work in the seafood section at my store.

I also make the best hand made lobster rolls you'll ever have. Hmmm, now to buy some lobster, you guys just made me hungry.

Harry

Hey I'm on vacation too. I have 4 more days off.

Btw, I play with live lobsters every day at work...I work in the seafood section at my store.

I also make the best hand made lobster rolls you'll ever have. Hmmm, now to buy some lobster, you guys just made me hungry.

Harry
Maybe when u send me those wahlbergii females u can toss in a lobster...

Latest posts