Jut as I thought (death during shipping)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venom

Reaction score
deadmantids.jpg

Man, I really wanted mantids, they have always been one of my favorite animals.

I guess I will buy one live at an expo as I posted in another topic.

Would of been cool little guys. Just thought I'd share.

deadmantids.jpg
Man, I really wanted mantids, they have always been one of my favorite animals.

I guess I will buy one live at an expo as I posted in another topic.

Would of been cool little guys. Just thought I'd share.
Doesn't look like they were packaged very well....

If I were you, I would ask the seller for replacements if they were shipped that way. ;)

AB's right, I would do the same. They should've had something for the mantis to at least cling on, they're just thrown into a cup with slick sides. Are they T. sinensis, Chinese mantis nymphs?

Last edited by a moderator:
AB's right, I would do the same. They should've had something for the mantis to at least cling on, they're just thrown into a cup with slick sides. Are they T. sinensis, Chinese mantis nymphs?
No guys, they weren't shipped like that, they had paper towels sorrounding the vial in it.

They where sent by some guy I know, it was a trade not really a buy. He told me he will send me more if they didn't survive though.

I was daydreaming of mantids for the past two days :(

No guys, they weren't shipped like that, they had paper towels sorrounding the vial in it.They where sent by some guy I know, it was a trade not really a buy. He told me he will send me more if they didn't survive though.

I was daydreaming of mantids for the past two days :(
blame it on the guy who shipped them..i just got 10 mantids sent to me from germany..they where in the post for 10 days..every one is at peak health,,cause the guy knows how to send them.its good that he offered u more..let us know when u receive some replacements..

Latest posts