ke$ha in peril :'(

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in case nobody knows, i am a huge fan of the singer ke$ha
recently i had noticed how thin she was in her "Die Young" video and the "Timber" video
today i learned that she is now in rehab for an eating disorder
i cant stop crying
i hope she can get better and keep making her awesome music

Last edited by a moderator:
She has taken the first step Alex, now let rehab work its magic. There will be a happy ending if she so desires and the support is there.......

She'll get over it, I'm sure. She just needed an excuse to get away from the party scene and get a little Dr. prescribed R&R.
eating disorders aren't excuses to get away from a party. they are dangerous and humiliating and I thought ke$ha was stronger than this

she's too influential to be going through this

what upsets me is her music producer called her a refrigerator and then dropped her label :(

eating disorders aren't excuses to get away from a party. they are dangerous and humiliating and I thought ke$ha was stronger than this

she's too influential to be going through this

what upsets me is her music producer called her a refrigerator and then dropped her label :(
It's nothing new for celebrities to do something like this.. And personally she isn't that influential.. She sings about partying and alcohol. Kesha is a singer.. Don't worry about it.

i thought the puke thing was funny despite recent happenings with ke$ha

the owls r cute :wub:

ke$ha is an inspiration because even though she is a bit inappropriate she advocates for a lot of good causes and her music is vety catchy

its also funny to see the xtain youtube channels say shes a cult leader

i guess it takes one to know one :lol:

but it is weird how the religious peeps r the 1st to notice the alleged satanic illuminati messages she leaves

Eating disorders will never leave you, that's true. You can overcome them if you want to, I know this from experience. You just need to find the trigger that helps you do so. For me it was bodybuilding, working out gave me permission to eat... Not completely guilt free because the disorder always sits with my demon on the right shoulder.....

Eating disorders will never leave you, that's true. You can overcome them if you want to, I know this from experience. You just need to find the trigger that helps you do so. For me it was bodybuilding, working out gave me permission to eat... Not completely guilt free because the disorder always sits with my demon on the right shoulder.....
as far as ke$ha goes, i assume she's getting better but i havent heard any updates, she gets out of rehab on february 3rd i think so we'll see wat happens then

in other news, i am going to the artpop ball in may assuming our mother monster doesnt get hurt again

Latest posts