KennethJ78

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapos

Reaction score
i purchased an ooth from him. it arrived promptly, and was packaged well. but the best thing about the deal is it hatched and hatched and hatched. i have lots of little aliens. would/will recomend him, and plan on buying from him again.

Highly recommended :!: :!: :D . Purchased some ooths from him and got lots and lots of extras (can't say whether he commonly does so of course :wink: ). Also, the ooths proved to be quite worth the purchase, I have hundreds of nymphs running around right now. He shipped the parcel with lightning speed; all adequately wrapped and isolated. And last but not least, this guy is really helpfull as comes to whatever advice you need in taking care of your ooth, nymphs, etc. He's the moderator of the mantid-section of invertebrate-focus.be which is the standard-setting forum for dutch speaking bug lovers :lol:

Purchased a paradox adult female from him.

he listened to my instructions well and packaged very well. Mantis arrived very quickly and was very impressed all round. Good work!

Latest posts