kitkat39

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katz640

Reaction score
Kiet is a great guy to do business with. I had the intent of only buying one or two Chinese mantises from him, but, because of his generosity, I left with a couple of Dead Leafs and three Chinese at a very reasonable price. After my transaction with him, he has always answered any questions that I had and helped me with any problems that encountered (for which I am very grateful).

Highly recommended! =)

Kiet is one stand up dude, I've met him several times in person. He's extremely generous, totally willing to help out a fellow mantid keeper. I bought my first mantids from him, a Ghost and a Dead Leaf.

Amazingly generous guy! I made a deal with him and got 2 mega mantis nymphs, and they arrived in better packaging than I've ever seen before!!! It's getting kinda cold here, so they were packed in actual insulation type material with a heat pack in there for good measure! Great guy overall besides be an awesome package stuffer! ;) I see many transactions in the future! Thanks so much Kiet!!!

What can I say, Kiet is one of the nicest and most generous guy's I've met here on the forum. he gave me a great deal on a ooth and threw in a couple extras that he thought I might like. I consider it an honor to be Friends with him, he's truly one of the good guys! if you get a chance to deal with him, go for it you won't be sorry. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m very very very pleased with Kiet, He send me a Gongy ooth for free, He payed the shipping cost!!!!!.

Thanks Kiet!!!

Lol ^^

Kiet is fighter :p

Got week ago pack from Kiet , two ooths inside big box with many cotton wool :p Great way to pack :)

this playboy is sweet to deal with, if we were more local we'd kick it no doubt bro

KitKat told me to say he was a "cool dude" or something like that, but...sorry, I can't do that.

Man, you are awesome, Kiet! If I still lived in California, I'd drive my happy little heinie down there & buy you a drink!

Kiet & I did some trading & such and I think we have had a great time of it as well! The only thing is....well, I *did* warn you about my postal carrier...time you guys got to see what I mean! THIS is why I ask folks to TELL me when they ship me something...especially live animals!

mailmess.jpg

Fortunately, Kiet packaged everything VERY well...I think it could've gone through the antarctic before reaching me and I still would've had everything arrive in perfect condition! :blink: I'm taking notes on packing stuff here!

Okay...I've probably raved enough...if you're lucky enough to be friends with Kiet, you will feel blessed! :angel:

I'm definitely happy with my purchase from kitkat. Communication, packaging, everything was top of the notch. The mantids all arrived in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. He is indeed a generous seller.

While I was in Florida, I placed an order for some nymphs from Kiet. He shipped them this week, which has turned out to be one of the coldest weeks this winter here in Minnesota. I had paid for overnight shipping, but because we have a small post office with limited hours, it actually took two days to arrive. When I first opened the package yesterday, I thought many of the nymphs were dead. But I left the house to walk the neighbor's puppy. When I returned, I discovered they had just been playing dead. All of them were (and still are alive), and Kiet included three extra! This is actually the first time I received a shipment without any DOA nymphs. His packing method was great for this frigid weather.

Kiet has also been very helpful and has taken the time to answer all of my questions. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future!

Tammy

Ordered some nymphs from Kiet and got them today. Well packed, fast shipping! He was willing to work with my limited schedule to receive them as well! Thanks Kiet!

Jake

I ordered 10 of Kiet's rare white-ish D. Lobata nymphs. all arived in great shape, and got 3 extras. once I took the tub out of the box they started eating the flys that were inside. so I gave them an hour to eat before removing them. what great babies he sent me. they are still doing well 3 days later.

packing was awesome for my cold weather and the heatpack was still hot late that night on my table.

awesome to deal with and a great shipper.

thanks Kiet. if you have something strange available, just let me know.

Harry

I had the pleasure of doing business with Kiet. :) All my mantids arrived alive, and well! He even through in some extra. :) His packing was superb! Not only did he send them with a heat pack, but he also lined the box with insulation. This is the first time i have ever seen this! I'm very pleased with this transaction. I will be doing business with Kiet again! If you have not ordered from him, then you are missing out!

Thank-you Kiet! :)

Paul

thanks for all of your help. the little guys are doing great. all praises....no complaints.

Being a newbie and living close to Kiet, I took advantage of a posting he made, and it was well worth the 22 mile drive. Not only is Kiet a very experienced and knowledgable breeder of all things Mantid, but he is a nice and generous young man who I recommend to all who are in a position to buy something from him or to trade something. I would not hesitate to chase him down and make something happen to the advantage of both you and Kiet. Be creative, be generous as he, and you will be rewarded. Please do not try to lock horns with hem about mantid knowledge, he knows more than you do (I think)!

And, if you watch his video, he can throw you around like a ragdoll! :)

But seriously, always a pleasure to deal with. Rare blend of profesional and likeable. Could/would/will work with him again!

I have arranged to become a reverse Mormon and Kiet & I are secretely engaged (shh...don't tell him!) and I have promised him my first-born child for all that he has done for me. (It'll be nice to get the 18-yr-old teenager out of the house!) :blink:

I can't go into details of all the trades & deals we have made...I'd probably be hunted down by men in black if I did...but definitely jump on Kiet's stuff when he offers it! But don't try to screw him over in trades, he can & will hunt you down & go martial arts on your heinie! :p

Latest posts