kitkat39

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an O. Zebrata ooth and a Sphoramantis sp. (blue flash) ooth from Kiet yesterday.

he also sent not only some chinese ooth, but a pair of sub adult Papas. what a great suprise.

I've been talking alot with Kiet as of late and he is a great guy to deal with. he cares so much not only for the mantids he sells but also you the buyer. he really wants you to be happy and will go out of his way to help you.

I would clearly deal with him again when he offers something I want in the future.

Harry

Shipping so fast I ordered on the 11th they arrived on the 13th very happy with everything to do with this transaction....

Thank you again Kitkat I appreciate the quality in your dealings...

Jamie

I got a Sybilla pretiosa from kitkat39 and He sent me an extra, as well as a free chinese Ooth to boot! Today one of the Sybilla pretiosa Ooths hatched, 40+. Great service, Great price!! thanks kitkat39!

kitkat39 thanks for the ooth, i got about 40 little flower mastid hopping and running around :)

Traded and received 9 or 10( i forget the exact number) ghost nymphs and also received a free adult violin mantis. Great to do business with. Will trade again

Received some ghost mantids today from Kiet as part of trade. He sent extras and was great with communication! Very fast and I'm very satisfied with the deal. Thanks man and I look forward to doing more business in the future (Hopefully near future :lol: )

A+ and would not hesitate with this guy! :D

After researching and getting good advise from Yen Saw and others, I spoke with Kiet cause he lives nearby. after PM back and fortha couple timed we decided what I should start with. WOW what a great guy...I dont want to spoil it by saying he gave me a freebee...plus some spikes & pupa and flys, plus already fed...but ABOVE AND BEYOND expectations...Would recommend to EVERYONE.

Love My ghosts!! and S.lineola!!!!!

Very willing to answer questions, knowlegable answers. a very generous human being.

My only apprehension is that he is trying to get me addicted to Mantids so He can be my pusher...lol :p

thanks Kiet...you are a superstar!!!

I received some ghost mantids from Kiet, about a week ago. They all arrived in good health, thanks to the great packing. I bought 5, but he sent six. And they are all doing really well!

Thank you, Kiet :D

received in perfect condition little acanthops, couple of ghost and sweet extra couple Creoboter :) as gift...thank you for that

Perfect package and sweet communication

Thank you again Kiet !

I paid for 10 ghost nymphs shipped priority. They came next day in a very well packaged box, AND AND AND! I got a free pair of Sybilla nymphs!!! Super pleased with my transaction and would not hesitate to reccomend kitkat to anyone.

My first live mantis purchase (only bought ootheca previously) and I'm super pleased! Not only did kitkat39 entertain all my questions, he sent me some perfect ghost mantids in excellent packaging! To top it all off, he tossed in a free Cryptic Mantis which molted in transit, but due to his superb packaging didn't have any problem molting without any defects!

Would definitely recommend to anyone and look forward to purchasing more!

I did some business with Kiet and the whole experince was great!!

He sent some free stuff and all his prices were amazing and some of the best deals.

This guy is an awesome person and do not be afraid or hesitant when dealing with him!

One of the best there is, Thanks again Kiet and I look forward to dealing with you again in the near future!

Kiet is and always will be my "mantis pusher". Thank Kiet for getting a lot of folks addicted to species that they never would have thought about keeping (until he sends his freebies/samples/BAIT). ;)

And to top it all of, Kiet's ooths actually HATCH for me! He's one of the few that I would actually consider buying ooths from, for this reason alone!

I bought my first ghost mantids from Kiet about a week ago. That was a lot of newspaper lol. But anyways, they are doing great, was surprised how healthy they looked after being in a box for 2 days. Should be getting some O. Zebrata nymphs from him too, its good dealing with someone I know I can trust (with the mantids)

Kiet is awesome!

Super nice guy and he was extremely helpful. I'm a newbie, so he was very patient and explained everything.

The ghost nymphs came right on time and well packaged and even put in an extra. Great price and great service.

Look forward to doing another transaction with him in the future.

Thanks Kiet!

Garin

Im extremely happy with our transaction. Will be a future client for sure :)

Kiet was quick to respond, fast to ship and everything came in healthy and perfect. It great to do buisness with him and would do so in the future! Thanks!!!

i just ordered from Kiet again, and all of the mantids were beautifully packed, healthy, and he even sent an extra d. dessicata! i will definitely keep getting mantids from him!

Latest posts