Kobelu3

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat39

Reaction score
Kobe thought it was cute to repeatedly bug me several times a day (morning, afternoon, evening) for a couple weeks straight and nagging me for some species of mantis. After I got them specifically for him, he backs out and doesn't want them anymore for reasons I will never understand. Weeks later he messages me again and asks for the same species again. I tell him I won't be getting them anymore. He proceeds to ask a ton of pesky questions as if it was cute.

I have no idea why he would add me as a friend on facebook nor why I was dumb enough to accept his request.

I later find out that he put a bid on someone that was mine on eBay. He thought it was quite cute to bid on it and never pay. I messaged him to pay me and he was surprised that he had bid on something that was mine. Guess who gets to pay the lovely eBay Fees. I warned him that I'd give him bad feedback on Monday if he did not follow through, which he took very lightly and has ignored me ever since, leaving me with fees that I have to pay for.

Kobe is an immature kid who will take everything for granted and pester you as if it was a cute thing to do.

Hopefully he has not wasted anyone else's time either.

Been waiting for weeks for my payment on eBay, which I know will never come since he's been ignoring me ever since:

Kobe Lu
###5 S Raymond Ave
Alhambra CA 91803
United States

Phone number
### 500 9844

He will pester you and back out of transactions last minute just because he feels like it and ignore you from that point on.

NOT COOL

I, too, have been a victim of the extremely annoying PMs. Thankfully, I knew better than to approve his friend request.

He put a false age on his FB account(23). I'm willing to bet he's closer to 13, if even. That means he either used someone else's Ebay account or gave Ebay fraudulent info because I'm pretty sure Ebay has an age limit and doesn't allow little kids to set up accounts...

His New SN is:

iLUVdraguhnsAfter NOT paying me for ANY transactions so far, one of which he still owes me on eBay, he decides to message me for more things.

Him:

Sent 17 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

HEYY DUDE. U GOT ANY VIOLINS?

Me:
Sent 17 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

I've lost time and money trying to help you out in the past. I really see no reason whatsoever to even talk to you after you burned me twice.

Him:

Sent Yesterday, 11:58 AM

I wasn't interested. But I am interested on ur others.. :/

This is someone who is STILL messaging me for things even though they've never even paid me for things that were agreed to and I've already been charged via eBay.

He really does NOT care and thinks that it's slick to create a new account to continue pestering you

Latest posts