Kruszakus - (Poland)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fisherman_Brazil

Reaction score
Recently we have an exchange. The packing is excellent, the ooths all looking good.

Top breeder I shall say! very reliable, highly recommended!

I am terribly sorry to mis-spell the nickname

shall be Kruszakus

It is not uncommon for the oriental people to make mistake this way, as the language system is entirely different!

Last edited by a moderator:
>.< Lol. I can't spell his name either. ;)

Anyways, got 3 idolomorpha ooths from him! Fast responses to emails in his time, and lots of good information. The ooths came nicely packed and everything. He even trusts me to ship the ooths before payment until he sets up PayPal. I truly recommend him.

This guy is an absolute nutter, but sends out some great stuff. Got some nice ooths off him, arrived quick, and fantastic packaging.Cheers Krus! :p
I ain't no nutter! I'm just a laid back guy who has a different view on certain maters. Does this look like a nutter to you?

0204154091.jpg

if ya on bout Kruszakus ive just received an ooth from him too, was packed brilliantly and was very fast delivery concidering it came from germany n im in uk. he has been very helpful all the way through the transaction and afterwards too.i hope to deal with him again id say the best ive traded with yet :)

what a legend this guy is :lol: Got some idolomorpha oothecae from Krus, which were packed really well. Unfortunately, he pees in his enclosures to get rid of the bark beetles which are breeding in the coconus fibre substrate...poor beetles :lol:

boyght two idolomorpha ooths from him couple weeks ago and both of them have already hatched:D

This is great seller, I bought several mantis from him. Shipping was fast and execellent. I recommended him to everyone.

I got a Texicorn ootheca from Krus via Ian. It hatched this morning and I got loads of nymphs from it :D .

Great seller and I would definately buy from him again.

Thanks mate!

I just got two Texicorn ooths from him. Packed very well and look great since they came from Poland to the US. :)

He also sent me 3 chocolate bars. :D

Received some ooths again, this time two Texicorn ooths! He sponsored them for the Habitat Contest.

He included some sweets as well B)

What a guy! He sent me some ooths that arrived today, beautifully packed and smiling happily. It took just over two weeks from Poland and he was much more worried about the time the package took than I was. He used a Polish newspaper so that they would have something to read on the way over, but I have no Polish, so will have to teach them English. No big problem.

Addendum: Eight days later and the first ooth has hatched. 15 healthy looking babies already, and finally, he let me pay him! :p

I bought some ooths from Kruszakus (well, I will have... once he gives me his PayPal address to pay him!) and they arrived today. The ooths were very well packed within the parcel, and I believe even if any had hatched in the post (which they didn't), that the nymphs would likely have been just fine! Very nice packing job. ;) And he's always great to communicate with. I'd definitely recommend doing business with him, and very much look forward to more transactions with him in the future. :D Thanks, Kruszakus!

Becky Heacox

I purchased some Gongylus pairs from Kruszakus, last week. They arrived today all alive and very healthy.

Had some good conversations with regards to mantids over the last week and he proves to be a thoroughly good chap.

Would not hesitate in recommending him to everyone. Top quality mantids

A pleasure to do business with.

Cheers

Hi

Yes, he rules.

Kruszakus helped me in an very important case.

I have some overpuls femlales Idolomantis, but only a few males. So he sent my some more males.

It is dangerous to ship subadult Idolomantis, as no other species brakes their legs as easy in wrong boxes. And the bigger the Idolos, the more dangerous shipping is.

But anyway,

Kruszakus did a perfect job.

All was perfect: Shipping (material, method, time), mantids (in perfect conditions!), prices and all else. I talk a lot to Kruszakus, the communication is always perfect and friendly. I would consider him as a friend here in the forum.

I highly appreciate his abilities and mantids,

regards,

Stefan