• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

L2 nymphs for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilinYuma

Reaction score
Mantids for sale:

U.S only

Sybilla pretiosa L2 (H.0519).......$5 each

Blepharopsis mendica L2 (H.05-19)......S6 each SOLD OUT!

Live delivery guaranteed for Express only, but I strongly suggest Priority for $7

Each nymph is individually packed and in an insulated box and I only mail on Mon and Tues except by customer's special request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil: Are there any B. mendica left as of now!
Sorry, sold out, but more to come soon (I hope!). But no one has expressed interest in the S. pretiosa, so later today, sunny and I are going to break out our art supplies and make them up to look like B. mendica! :lol:

My apologies to all of you who Emailed me regarding this thread. I had a nasty eye infection yesterday and was so preoccupied with my blurry (more than usual) vision that I didn't notice that I had some systemic virus. Some of you, I have not answered at all, but I did send replies to a number of you --two to Richard S. -- and got a polite note from Peter around 1130 last night saying that I had sent a bunch back to him on my Gmail client, instead of using the forum mail I do this occasionally, but not in bulk!

I took my temp, and it impressed even me! The virus isn't gone of course, but at least I have broken the fever, so I shall answer everyone today, and if you get a duplicate, just disregard it. It will not affect the Monday mailing date, in any event.

Again, my apologies

Latest posts