L3/4 Griffin Nymphs In 2 oz Containers

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes to prevent mis-molting you must provide a container that allows them to hang freely with 3x their length as the height of the container.

Yes to prevent mis-molting you must provide a container that allows them to hang freely with 3x their length as the height of the container.

Ditto, good advice
^^^ what they said. 

Griffins get big, like chinese mantis big. You'll need something bigger. 

Try to use an aquarium or something of that size. No 32oz cups... they need room.

Griffins are pretty dope, I've had about 7 of them previously myself. They get 4 to 5 inches but not as bulky as the chinese. They're powerhouses, my females were taking down full grown dubia (female) roaches.

(A previous baby of mine: Brownie.)
New_zpsnejbd72z.jpg

I'd say if anything? Go to a dollar store/tree and look around for the large cheeseball containers. They're huge and could look great given a terrarium look, of course you'll need to modify your lid like with most DIY builds.

Griffins are pretty dope, I've had about 7 of them previously myself. They get 4 to 5 inches but not as bulky as the chinese. They're powerhouses, my females were taking down full grown dubia (female) roaches.

(A previous baby of mine: Brownie.)
New_zpsnejbd72z.jpg

I'd say if anything? Go to a dollar store/tree and look around for the large cheeseball containers. They're huge and could look great given a terrarium look, of course you'll need to modify your lid like with most DIY builds.
Wow! What an amazing picture!

Latest posts