Laemia

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Laemia needed some ghost and we made a deal to trade, she sent me Miomantis OOths and some hatched in shipping, but she had them packed in a 8 oz cup and even in this cold winter we are having they all survived and the last of the ooths just hatched this week! Thanks Laemia for the babies!

Count me in as receiving a couple of the M. paykulli ooths for the price of shipping also. Many thank to Laemia for offering these at such a great price! :D Received them today and one had hatched in the post. Unfortunately some of them didn't make it through the trip. But the USPS took overlong, in my opinion, (1 week and 1 day from day of shipping) to get them here. But 9 of the little boogers made it through their long trip, and are now eating D. melanogaster and settling in. Looking forward to the other ooth hatching also! :)

Laemia isn't in it for the money. She loves the hobby and wants to share that appreciation with others. Would recommend her, and hope to do more business/trades with her in the future. Thanks again, Laemia! ;)

Becky Heacox

Got an inexpensive Creobroter pictipennis ooth from Laemia, meticulously encased in one of her unique pots. It is always a pleasure to do business with her.

just wanted to say that my miomantis ooth hatched out around 20 cute little nymphs 2 days ago thanks again Laemia :lol:

Laemia and I did some nymph/ooth trading and I'm very pleased with what she sent. Great communication with her and she did a nice job packing and shipping. Would recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks, Laemia!

Becky Heacox

We did a nice trade and we both got some babies we wanted, she does a good job of packing and u can't complain about the care she give s them, just great!

I bought a pair of G.gongylodes from her. The package is very well packed and the pair are in nice great health. Thanks!!

Traded some violin mantises with laemia, great packaging and all came with food and drank up at arrival, some have a few "defects" lol but other than very small defects all are healthy and in good condition. im very very very very happy with this transaction and got my favorite mantis in the process im in love =) thanks alot!

Latest posts